Minutes of the Meeting of the Parish Council Friday 8 December 2017
These can be viewed on the Minutes page. Please click on the link on the left of this page.
Next meeting of the Parish Council Friday 26 January 2018
All welcome to attend. The agenda and supporting papers can be found on the agenda section of our website (link on the left of this page).
Changes to Planning Application Publicity
East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) has announced that with effect from the 1st April 2017, householders living close to a proposed planning application will no longer receive a letter from ERYC advising them of the planning proposal. This means that if your neighbour is for example proposing to build an extension to their property, you will no longer receive a letter advising you of this. Notices will still be displayed in the neighbourhood (usually on lamp posts) giving details of the planning application. You can then respond to this application, if you wish, in several different ways
(1) write to ERYC Planning Department
(2) If you have access to a computer, you can respond on line to the ERYC Planning Portal. You can find out how to register by using the step-by-step guide at www.eastriding.gov.uk/publicaccess
(3) contact the Parish Council and attend meeting of the Council to raise any concerns.
Cuts to bus services
Due to ERYC funding cuts, from 1 April East Yorkshire Motor Services (EYMS) will be changing some of its bus routes in East Yorkshire.
The buses that will change in our area are:
- Services 195/196/X36 (Pocklington-York via villages): journey times will change, and the service will run on Tuesdays/Thursdays.
- Service 198/199 (Pocklington shopper buses): Service 198 will no longer run, and there will be changes to Service 199.
Details about the changes and the new timetables can be found on the EYMS website.
The last meeting of Seaton Ross Parish Council took place on Friday 31 March 2017 from 7:30pm in the village hall. Please click on the link to the agenda below.
Agenda 31 March 2017
You can read the minutes from this meeting of the Parish Council. These remain in draft form until they are approved at the following meeting.
Minutes from meeting held on 31 March 2017